Zombie Paintball Experience
Zombie paintball is $40 which includes the $12 admission charge, check out our facebook page for our flyer that lists all the activities included with admission. We suggest doing the haunted corn maze also, since it is only an extra $5 after purchasing zombie paintball, totaling $45 per person. For those of you coming in large groups, we can run up to 10 people at a time, and some nights we will have to do so, but prefer to have no more than 6 at a time, if time allows.
To get the most out of the zombie paintball experience try to come on a Friday or weekday or expect to wait in line. For those wanting to stay in the country air for a few hours, be sure to book a firepit and visit the concessions stand for a cheeseburger, prices are on the website.
Our zombie paintball experience is a little bit unique. Zombie paintball gets its own path cut into the corn field. We then hire live zombies to pop out of the rows of corn to be shot at. The path will be walked, or wheeled if someone is in a wheelchair, with a guide leading each group. Guns will be provided, they are pump action and will have over 100 shots, do not bring your own guns. Zombies will reanimate after being shot, the kill shot is in the head. We have had a lot of fun putting on zombie paintball the past three years and we have noticed that those who have had the most fun are the ones that get into it. Please follow the rules below but most importantly follow our rule #1 to have fun!
Zombie paintball rules
- Safety glasses must be worn at all times while carrying paintball gun>
- Finger must be off of the trigger unless you are ready to shoot
- Paintball gun must never be pointed at anyone except for the zombies
- If you are shot in the corn maze, this is friendly fire, zombies do not have guns
- Zombie slayers must stay with their guide at all times
- There is absolutely no cutting through the corn, stay on the path
- Never go backwards on the path
- Guns will be provided, do not bring your own guns
- There is no dry firing, do not shoot the gun empty, the gun will make a different sound when it is empty
- There is no tolerance for shooting each other, you will be thrown out immediately.
- Guns must never be used to hit the zombies
- Kill shot for zombies is in the head but all areas are fair game
- Zombies will re animate
- If a zombie is on the ground, DO NOT SHOOT THEM, move on to the next zombie
- Physical violence of any kind will not be tolerated, for all those who fail to comply with any of the rules, Moapa Valley Corn Maze has the right to throw them out without a refund.