CONDITIONS OF ENTRY AND SAFETY INFORMATION
Admission into our facility is $12, Haunted corn maze, Zombie Paintball, the Hay Ride and some other activities will have additional costs, a lot of our activities are included with admission including the Day and Night Maze, please see the rest of the website or flyers for details.
What started out in 2014 as an idea has turned into a yearly 20 day event. During this time we have thousands of visitors lost in our corn maze during the day, and frightened by our haunted maze at night. First thing to understand about Moapa Valley Corn Maze is we are a working farm. Very raw and country. Don’t expect pavement and concrete that is not the experience we are giving. The farm has bees, there isn’t a thing we can do about the bees, in fact farms need bees to pollenate plants such as melons and pumpkins. If you are allergic, bring your epi pen, don’t wear bright colored clothing and stay away from sugar treats such as suckers or soda. We are in the thick of them all summer and never have issues, it’s the people who try swatting them or picking the flowers. If you come at night, there will be no bees, they go back to their hive before dark. At the beginning of October the weather will still be warm, bring a hat, bring sun screen and drink lots of water.
At night it can get fairly cold, especially towards the end of the month, plan accordingly. Towards the end of October the weather will cool down and sometimes will be windy, be prepared to have a good time and attitude no matter the weather since there is nothing we can do to change it. To avoid lines, come out on a weekday we have opened up a couple of extra days during the week just for this reason. We will continue to do so if there is a good turn out on these week nights. The entrance line can get long, be prepared with cash since the credit card processor will be a little slower. Yes we will have credit card machines, be aware we have no wifi to this area and will depend on our service provider, this sometimes can be painfully slow. Be courteous to our employees, none of them are trained professionals, we are only open 20 days, which hardly gives any of them time to know everything, if there is an issue, ask for a manager. For directions, just google map Moapa Valley Corn Maze, it will lead everyone directly to us!
Be Cool and Follow the Rules
These are the guidelines that Guests of Moapa Valley Cornmaze are expected to follow during their visit.
The safety of our guests and team members is our number one priority and, in accordance with the guidelines from the State of Nevada, all guests are now required to wear masks or face coverings. Please see more information below to help you plan your day:
- Masks/face coverings NOT required for children 9 and under
- Masks/face coverings NOT required when enjoying any of the rides or attractions.
- Masks/face coverings NOT required when in transit to or queueing for these attractions
- Masks/face coverings ARE required while entering and while visiting any outlet (including food, retail and pass processing etc)
- For your convenience we will have masks available for purchase at the park
- Read and obey all posted rules and instructions given by the park staff.
- By your participation, you accept the inherent risks of possible injury or harm associated with the amusement rides, attractions and farm actiities at our farm and the inherent risks associated with any farm activity. You should consider this participation in a responsible manner and with good judgment, particularly if you have a health or medical condition, are pregnant or other physical limitations. You irrevocably release the owners and operators of Moapa Valley Corn Maze from any liability for death, personal injury, property loss or damage arising from any cause whatsoever (including negligence of staff) to the fullest extent permitted by law.