DAY MAZE/NIGHT Maze
Day Maze is included with the $12 admission, it is the same maze as the night maze, price does not change in the evening. If you want to come out and only do the night maze or day maze it will be the same base price of $12. If someone pays the $12 admission stays all day and then decides do the haunted corn maze, it will only be another $5, totaling $17 a person. If someone comes for only the night maze and then decides they are brave enough to do the haunted corn maze it will only be another $5 a person totaling $17 a person. If you come early the easiest thing is to just prepay for the haunted maze before the lines get long. Moapa Valley Corn Maze uses creative farming to supply thousands of people entertainment by specifically trying to lose them in our corn field. The paths in the field are an actual design and can be seen from above. We get asked regularly how it is we cut out the design! We first brainstorm a creative drawing that we believe will be challenging, we then upload this design into a gps, and cut it out with a lawnmower. This maze will have dead ends, and only 1 clear route out of the maze. The point is to make it to the exit without cutting through the corn. We are excited for the turn out and hope to see many of you out here!
Day maze general rules
- Kids Accompanied by an Adult. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult for all farm activities. No one under the age of 16 will be permitted on the premises without being accompanied by a paying adult.
- No Alcohol, Drugs, Profanity or persons under the influence are permitted on the property.
- No Running, Horseplay, or Destruction of Property.
- No smoking or open flames on the farm.
- No Pets allowed on the farm.
- Flashlights are recommended to be brought from home, but can be purchased at the farm.
- Please keep our farm clean and use the trash cans provided.
- Please be patient and courteous with all staff and customers on the farm.
- No Vandalism. Any persons involved in vandalism, including the throwing of corn and damage to corn stalks, will be removed from the premises without a refund and will face legal charges. Parents are responsible for the actions of their children.
- Not Liable for injury or property loss. Moapa Valley Corn Maze is not liable for any personal injury or property loss.
Corn Maze Rules:
- No Running or Horseplay inside the maze.
- Please Stay on the Paths. Short-cuts permanently damage the maze and ruin the fun for everyone.
- No Vandalism. Vandalizing will not be tolerated. Do not pick, throw, or damage the corn, stations or other objects found inside the maze.
- No Smoking or open flame is permitted in the corn maze.
- Keep the Maze Clean. Please keep our maze clean and use the trash cans provided.
- Call for Help. If you get lost or want to leave the corn maze immediately, please do not walk outside the corn maze paths. Call us on your cell phone and someone will find you and walk you out 775-513-3958 David
- Use Porta-Potty. Do not go the bathroom inside the corn maze. Porta potties are available on the farm and should be used before entering the corn maze.
- Be Courteous. Please be courteous to others. Do not scare or disrespect other people inside the corn maze.
- No Bicycles, Atvs, or Dirt Bikes permitted in the corn maze. Parents are permitted to use strollers and wagons to carry their children.