DAY MAZE/NIGHT Maze
The day maze will be one of the activities included in the $12 admission fee this year. It will also be included in the Haunted corn maze price at night, to be done in the cool of the night. If you want to come out and only do the night maze it will be the same base price of $12. Moapa Valley Corn Maze uses creative farming to supply thousands of people entertainment by specifically trying to lose them in our corn field. For those who have visited before, this year the layout will be a little bit different then years past. We will have 2 separate mazes for the haunted and the day maze. That means we can have the day maze open at night!! This will be a good choice for those too scared of the haunted corn maze, or those who do not fare well in the heat of the day, to come out and enjoy the maze in the cool of the night. The design this year will be of the ranch water wheel. Back in the day the water wheel was quite the accomplishment, it supplied water from the river everyone drives over when driving into our parking lot, to the ranch where the corn maze is today. It is still standing and can be seen from the roadway at the last of the straight away from where you get off of the freeway. The design is challenging. This year we have pre ordered stands with farm clues for those lost, which won’t do anyone any good if they aren’t good at farm trivia. They will be covered for those that like a challenge. Be sure to bring a big group and come out and have some fun. To get into the day maze we have never had a line. The entrance is generally where we have a line, for faster entrance have cash, we are not currently set up to have online tickets due to the expense, come early and take advantage of the days we are open on weekdays.
Day maze rules general rules
- Kids Accompanied by an Adult. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult for all farm activities. No one under the age of 16 will be permitted on the premises without being accompanied by a paying adult.
- No Alcohol, Drugs, Profanity or persons under the influence are permitted on the property.
- No Running, Horseplay, or Destruction of Property.
- No smoking or open flames on the farm.
- No Pets allowed on the farm.
- Flashlights are recommended to be brought from home, but can be purchased at the farm.
- Please keep our farm clean and use the trash cans provided.
- Please be patient and courteous with all staff and customers on the farm.
- No Vandalism. Any persons involved in vandalism, including the throwing of corn and damage to corn stalks, will be removed from the premises without a refund and will face legal charges. Parents are responsible for the actions of their children.
- Not Liable for injury or property loss. Moapa Valley Corn Maze is not liable for any personal injury or property loss.
Corn Maze Rules:
- No Running or Horseplay inside the maze.
- Please Stay on the Paths. Short-cuts permanently damage the maze and ruin the fun for everyone.
- No Vandalism. Vandalizing will not be tolerated. Do not pick, throw, or damage the corn, stations or other objects found inside the maze.
- No Smoking or open flame is permitted in the corn maze.
- Keep the Maze Clean. Please keep our maze clean and use the trash cans provided.
- Call for Help. If you get lost or want to leave the corn maze immediately, please do not walk outside the corn maze paths. Call us on your cell phone and someone will find you and walk you out 775-513-3958 David
- Use Porta-Potty. Do not go the bathroom inside the corn maze. Porta potties are available on the farm and should be used before entering the corn maze.
- Be Courteous. Please be courteous to others. Do not scare or disrespect other people inside the corn maze.
- No Bicycles, Atvs, or Dirt Bikes permitted in the corn maze. Parents are permitted to use strollers and wagons to carry their children.