The corn cannon is one of our favorite ideas at the corn maze, this year we have moved our operation to the other side of the river and have had to change up everything. This year the corn cannon will be shooting across the rail road tracks into the hills where we will have several targets to hit. The cannons run off of compressed air and can be pumped up to shoot the corn an impressive amount of distance. Those of you that did this last year may remember that we had cash prizes for those who can hit the targets. We have even had some new targets painted up to make it even more fun. The same applies this year as we don’t believe any of you are good enough shots to hit the target and win any money. So come out try your luck, since that is all it will be and have some farm fun here at the Moapa Valley corn maze.
- LISTEN TO THE CORN CANNON ATTENDANT
- FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL READY TO SHOOT
- HANDS OFF THE GUN WHILE LOADING
- DO NOT SHOOT ANYTHING THAT IS ALIVE
- DO NOT SHOOT AT THE GROUND WITH IN 10 FEET
- CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT